Chris G. Coyle
Chris Coyle is a manager in the firm’s Accounting and Auditing Group, and also a member of the firm’s Valuation and Litigation Advisory Services Group. In addition to being a CPA, Chris holds the AICPA Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) and the NACVA Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) credentials.
Chris performs business valuations of privately held companies for the purposes of strategic planning, gift and estate taxes, mergers and acquisitions, and purchase price allocations. Prior to joining Skoda Minotti, Chris was employed by a Big Four firm where he was an experienced associate in the firm’s Assurance practice. He has experience working with clients in the real estate, insurance, and manufacturing industries.
Education and Certifications
- John Carroll University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, with honors; double major in accountancy and finance
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Ohio
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Board member, Empower Sports;
- Volunteer, Meals on Wheels
- Volunteer, Christ Childs Ball