Sheena Cisneros serves as a senior staff member of Skoda Minotti’s Accounting and Auditing, and Valuation and Litigation Support Groups. She has more than five years of experience in public accounting with a wide variety of clients and industries including real estate, construction, non-profit, healthcare and manufacturing and distribution.
In addition to being a CPA, Sheena holds the Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) credential and is working toward her Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) credential. Sheena has performed business valuations of privately held companies for the purposes of gift and estate tax planning and mergers and acquisitions. Additionally, she has experience in litigation matters including bankruptcy and has testified in court as an expert witness.
Previously, she served as staff auditor with Armstrong, Vaughan & Associates in Universal City, Texas.
Areas of Expertise
- Business valuation
- Litigation support
Education and Certifications
- Keller Graduate School of Management, Masters of Business Administration
- University of Maryland University College, Bachelor of Science in accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Florida
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners